Search all of my sites with Google

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Red Light District?

Not exactly....but the red LumiLEDs for the brake and rear signal lights showed up today, so I did a bit of work on installing some of them, as well as adding part of the front turn signals/marker lights. No pics today, just a dorkily-narrated (by me) video of the semi-completed bike lighting in a completely dark room. (Ignore the background voice; someone else kept talking while I was trying to record this).



Keep in mind the camera apparently is trying to auto-contrast or something, so all you can really see are the lights themselves--the room, which to the eye was very brightly lit by the bike, appears very dark--almost no reflection of bike lighting is shown in the camera video. I guess I should try just pointing it at the walls without any bike lights in-frame, and it might capture the effect (I just thought of that now, cuz I'm a dork).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alternate suggestions or improvements to anything that's been posted is very welcome, and extreme detail is preferred to brevity.

Keep in mind that unless you leave an email address in your comment, I haven't any way to reply to you except to reply to your comment here. That means if you want a reply, you'll have to come back to *this* blog entry and it's comments to see my reply to you, unless you leave some method of contact within your comment.